I alreadu upload it a week ago in my Youtube account but I forget to update the recipe here. */sry… So here you go:
Chicken Satay/Sate Ayam
1/2 cup of Grinded roasted/fried peanuts
1 ts Salt
1 tbs sugar
250 gr Chicken Breast fillet
Kecap Manis/ Sweet Soya Sauce
1 or 3/4 cup of water
oil for saute
Kaffir Lime or any lime you can find in your area
Optional : 6 bird eye chilies (finely grinded)
1/2 ts of salt
1/4 cup of water
(mix it together and the chili sauce is done :D )
Measuring cup and spoon
Method: 30-50 minutes
Making the sauce:
1. finely chop the garlics and shallots
2. Saute the chooped garlic and shallots until fragrance in medium-high heat
3.add the grinded roasted/fried peanuts and mix it well in low heat.
4. add 3/4 cup f water and mix it well. If you think its too thick, you can use 1 cup of water instead 3/4 cup of water.
5. After mix it well, add 1 ts of salt and 1 tbs of sugar and mix it again.
6. Last touch, add 3 tbs of kecap manis or sweet soya sauce and mix well
Making the chicken
- cut the chicken breast fillet into 1 cm dice. (cube cut or macedoine cut)
- put it into the skewer (3-4 pieces in one skewer)
- add 3 tbs of the sauce and lots of sweet soya sauce on top of it. Mix well.
- Marinate the chicken in 5 minutes and start to grill it. Tips: brush the chicken with the marinate sauce while grilling. It will become more delicious.
- Occasionaly turn the chicken until its cooked. The chicken its easily cooked so be careful.
- After all the satay its cooked, put the rest of the sauce, sweet soya sauce (around 5 tbs spoon or more), kaffir lime juice (half or 1 of it) and mix it together.
- Put the fried shallots on top of it. Serve with nice warm rice. Enjoy <3.